Hello TwestivalTO faithful!
The day has finally come. Here are 5 things you NEED TO KNOW for tonight:
1) DRESS CODE – There is none. Wear whatever you’re comfortable in (so long as it’s legal).
2) TICKETS – Online purchases close at 3 p.m. today, but you can purchase them at the door as well. It’s $20 a ticket, and ALL money goes to The Remix Project. There are limited tickets available, but we’ll get as many as legally possible through the doors!
3) TIMING – Doors open at 7, but there are plenty of attractions throughout the night. Come whenever you can!
4) CONTESTS – Many of you (myself included) are just hoping to meet friends and industry colleagues, snag some swag and have a good time! That’s fine.
For the rest of you adventure-seekers, we’ve got a LOAD of stuff going on.
- Check out our ART ZONE for live art, a silent art auction, iPad Sketch artists (who will do your portrait) and more!
- Nat&Marie's Twidol Karaoke Challenge is going down at 8:30 in Cabin 5. Your tweets determine the big winner!
- Our QR Code Treasure Hunt has over 100 prizes up for grabs! Download an app (I use Scanlife) and get scanning.
- Enter our Xbox/Kinect Dance-off competition for a chance to win both consoles! It kicks off at 10:30.
5) BUSINESS CARDS – We’re not trying to prompt you to network, but we do want you to win some of our amazing door prizes!
Thanks for all your support, Toronto! Looking forward to making #TwestivalTO a trending topic in Canada!