Get ready Toronto!
TwestivalTO's QR Code Treasure Hunt sponsored by Rogers begins on Thursday, March 24 when doors open at 7 p.m.!
7 LUCKY STEPS TO FIND YOUR TREASURE:
- Get your TwestivalTO ticket here
- Install any "QR code scanning app" on your smartphone (most are free)
- Practice your treasure hunting skills by scanning the TEST QR CODE below:
- Join the hunt starting at 7 p.m. at The Fifth (225 Richmond St. West)
- Find one of hundreds of QR codes plastered throughout the venue
- Scan for a chance to win!
- Present your winning QR Code to TwestivalTO's PRIZE ZONE and collect your prize!
More than 100 incredible prizes up for grabs, including:
- Two kick a$$ devices from Rogers: a white BlackBerry Torch and a Nokia N8
- Rogers $100 gift card
- Free hair cuts and colour combos from Evoke Salon
- Exclusive photography package from Inspired Studios
- Gelaskin gift certificates and iPad 2 covers
- Booty Camp Fitness 4-week pass
- Tickets to Hockey Heroes Oldtimers’ Challenge in Toronto, donated by Canadian Diabetes Association
- Tickets to Toronto Blue Jays baseball games
- Copies of UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging
- Copies of WIKIBRANDS: Reinventing Your Company in a Customer-Driven Marketplace
- PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
Walk TwestivalTO's red carpet early for your best chance to win! Plus first 100 people to arrive get awesome free t-shirts courtesy of @RIGHTSLEEVE!
So charge your phones, load up your favourite QR code scanner app, and let the hunt for amazing treasures begin! Most importantly, don't forget to buy your TwestivalTO ticket supporting The Remix Project! You can't hunt without one.
A HUGE thank you to all our sponsors for supporting this unique contest to help raise money for The Remix Project. It would not be possible without your generosity.
Finally, want to learn more about QR Codes? Check out this cool infographic from Mashable with more QR codes to test! Get your scan on! You'll be an expert in no time!